Roofing Company in Glen Rock, PA
Need roof repair but not sure who to choose? Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. provides you with total roof services for your residence or commercial business. You want your roof system to be completed expertly and up to current standards. Our roofing contractors are experts who have worked in the industry for over fifteen years. You can have peace of mind with the knowledge that your service is completed by a Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. roofing contractor who keeps certification through GAF, CertainTeed, Owens Corning, and more. Each roofing project is supplied sound, safe, law-abiding service and honest professionalism from our experienced roofing contractors. You receive a quality customer experience and high quality roofing repair or installation for your residence or office.
Do you require more than just roofing services? Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. delivers house’s exterior services as well to restore your home’s safeguards. Get your siding, windows, and gutters back to it’s best and ready to protect your home with our window, siding, and gutter services. With a large selection of colors and styles made in the best materials, you can select the best system for your home. Let’s talk today. Give Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. a call today at (410) 288-1633 to schedule your inspection or speak with one of our experts about your roof service needs.
Residential Roofing Services
In addition to basic roof repair and replacement service, we also provide home exterior services such as siding and soffit repair. Your roof system is your home’s first protection against the elements, but it can only work if all components of the system are performing properly. Each repair we perform is done with your safety and satisfaction in mind, and you can trust that we will not deliver anything less than the best quality. Call our roofing company in Glen Rock, PA at (410) 288-1633 for professional service and excellent residential roof and home services, including:
- Fascia Repair & Replacement: Because it is beneath the edge of your roof, fascia is often affected by moisture and requires regular maintenance.
- Gutter Repair & Replacement: Over time your gutters can rust or crack and start to leak, which may require gutter repair or replacement.
- Siding Installation: Whether you have vinyl or wood siding, it requires maintenance to prevent algae growth, splits, weathering, and other problems.
- Skylight Repair & Replacement: From storm damage to poor installation, skylight problems can result in extensive damage to your home so don’t put off repair!
- Soffit Repair & Replacement: Soffit is the panel beneath the rafters facing the ground and typically provides airflow to your attic.
- Window Installation: When you need new windows, contact Recovery Home Improvement today for quick, professional installation and premier service.
- Roof Repairs & Replacement: When your roof has sustained serious damage or is aging, talk to our contractors about roof repair and replacement services near you.
- Roofing Inspection: A roof inspection is always smart, and is especially important if your roof is beginning to age or if you suspect there might be a problem.
Our Roofing Materials
Materials We Use
When choosing a new roof for your home, there are many factors to consider, from your style to how much you can afford. To help you create the home of your dreams, we provide a large selection of roofing materials in many colors, styles, and price points. To provide you with the best quality at the best price, our roofers use materials from trusted manufacturers. Looking for terra cotta Spanish round tile? Do you prefer the natural look of cedar shakes? Not a problem! Call us at (410) 288-1633 anytime if you are interested in any of the following roofing materials for your house.:
- Asphalt Shingle Installation: The most popular roofing material in the U.S., composition roof shingles are found in many prices, designs, and strengths.
- Cedar Shake Roof Repair: Cedar shake roofs give a unique look to any house, but require more upkeep than other roofing materials.
- Slate Roof Repair: Due to the price of materials and expert labor, slate roofs are expensive but are highly durable and can last over 100 years.
- Tile Roof Repair: Found in clay and concrete, tile roofs can’t be beat when it comes to style and strength.
Commercial Roofing Company
In addition to residential roof and home repairs, our roofing contractors also offers expert commercial roofing services. We offer several low-slope roof repair and installation services and are fully committed to your satisfaction. You have several materials to choose from when it comes to low-slope roofs, and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. Due to the design of flat roofs, proper installation and repair is essential to avoid ponding water and other issues. Call our commercial roofing contractors in Glen Rock, PA at (410) 288-1633 anytime for premier roofing repair, including:
- EPDM Installation & Repair: If you are on a budget and need a durable flat roofing system, EPDM is a reliable single-ply option.
- Modified Rubber Installation & Repair: Modified rubber or asphalt comprises the upper layer of this durable system, protecting your roof from UV damage and other elements.
- TPO Roof Installation & Repair: Beloved for its highly reflective surface and energy efficiency, TPO roofing is a durable single-ply system.
When you want a quality roof system that will last, choose a trusted roofing contractor with a good portfolio. Call Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. at (410) 288-1633 if you need a Glen Rock, PA roofing company that you can count on for quality commercial and residential roof services!