Brownstown, PA Roofing Company
Residential Roofing Services
In addition to standard roof repair and replacement service, we also provide home exterior services such as siding and soffit repair. This is because we understand the value of a whole-house protection system to keep you and your family safe from the elements. Each repair we perform is done with your safety and satisfaction in mind, and you can trust that we will not deliver anything less than the best quality. Call our roofing company in Brownstown, MD for friendly service and excellent residential roof and home services, including:
- Fascia Repair & Replacement: Fascia is the decorative, vertical trim around your house, and often needs repair due to moisture and wood rot.
- Gutter Repair & Replacement: There are several kinds of gutters to choose from, each providing different advantages and disadvantages.
- Siding Installation: Siding is susceptible to cracking, rotting, peeling, and moisture damage over time, which can reduce energy efficiency.
- Skylight Repair & Replacement: From hail damage to shoddy installation, skylight issues can lead to extensive damage in your home so don’t put off repair!
- Soffit Repair & Replacement: Proper inspections can help your soffit and fascia last for decades despite its higher chances of decay and problems.
- Window Installation: If you have a damaged window or one that lets in moisture and cold air, our contractors can provide expert window installation.
- Roof Repairs & Replacement: No matter which type of roof you have or the scale of the problem, we tell you your best options for repair or replacement.
- Roofing Inspection: A roof inspection is always smart, and is particularly important if your roof is starting to age or if you think there might be a problem.
Materials We Use
Deciding on a new roof can be overwhelming to homeowners due to the vast number of options, their budget, and types of materials. Because of this, our roofers replace and repair all types of residential roofs and provide nearly countless options to choose from. At Recovery Home Improvement, we use only top quality roofing materials and industry standard installation methods to guarantee the integrity of your roof. We have any design and color you might want, from brightly colored shingles to neutral slate and everything in between. Talk to our roofing company today if you are interested in one of the following roofing materials for your home:
- Asphalt Shingle Installation: Whether you want the most cost-effective shingles or high-end designer shingles, they are available in many colors and cuts to suit your style.
- Cedar Shake Roof Repair: Many homeowners like the aesthetic of real cedar shakes despite the fact that they require more intensive maintenance than other materials.
- Slate Roof Repair: Due to the cost of materials and expert installation, slate roofs are costly but are highly durable and can last over 100 years.
- Tile Roof Repair: Classified as a premium roof material, tile can easily last 60+ years and resists fire, hail, high winds, and more.
Commercial Roofing Services
In addition to residential roof and home services, our roofing company also provides skilled commercial roofing services. Our roofing contractors have experience in many types of low-slope roof installation and repair and are glad to help you find the best solution for your business. Whether your concern is durability or energy efficiency, we have an option for your business. Since they have such a low slope, flat roofs need proper repair and installation to avoid water ponding. Call our certified and experienced commercial roofing company in Brownstown, MD today for:
- EPDM Installation & Repair: Across the United States, rubber roofing or EPDM is used as a long-lasting and cost-effective roofing membrane.
- Modified Rubber Installation & Repair: Modified rubber or asphalt forms the upper layer of this multi-ply system, protecting your building from UV damage and other elements.
- TPO Roof Installation & Repair: If you’re interested in the advantages of a “cool roof,” TPO is a great choice that can help significantly lower your roof’s temperature.
Poor roof installation and repair can end up causing you even more problems down the road, so make sure you choose the best. When you need top quality residential or commercial roof repair, call (410) 288-1633 for Recovery Home Improvement, your local, licensed roofing company in Brownstown, MD.