Roofing Company in Leonardtown, MD
If you are in need of a skilled roofing company for your roof repair needs, look no further. Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. offering you total roofing services for your home or business. We believe you need skilled roofing that adheres to modern practices and technique. For over 15 years, our team has worked within the roof repair industry, installing, repairing and maintaining commercial and residential roof systems. You can have peace of mind with the knowledge that your service is completed by a Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. roofer who keeps certification through CertainTeed, Owens Corning, GAF and more. Sound, lawful service and honest professionalism is supplied to each roof project by our roofers. Our expectation is to offer you a top-notch customer experience and assure that you get the roof service you want to keep your commercial or residential roofing system at its best.
What if your home exterior requires some work? We give house’s exterior services too! Our roofing contractors can get your home back to its best, no matter if you need gutter repair or new siding. We will advise you on the best selection for your needs and offer a variety of colors and styles for you to choose from. Let’s get started today. Call Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. today at (410) 288-1633 to set up your inspection or chat with one of our experts about your roof service needs.
Residential Roofing Services
In addition to standard roof repair and installation service, we also provide home exterior services including siding and soffit repair. This is because we know the value of a whole-home protection system to keep you and your family safe from the elements. The Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. crew is here to ensure that your house is ready to weather anything that comes its way. When you want professional, local residential roofing services, including the following, call our roofing company in Leonardtown, MD at (410) 288-1633 today.:
- Fascia Repair & Replacement: Since it is usually made of wood, fascia board is prone to decay and water damage, which can affect your soffit and roof.
- Gutter Repair & Replacement: There are several types of gutters to choose from, each offering different pros and cons.
- Siding Installation: Siding is vulnerable to cracking, rotting, chipping, and water damage over time, which can compromise energy efficiency.
- Skylight Repair & Replacement: If a recent storm or other problem has caused your skylight to break or leak, give our roofers a call for fast, quality repair.
- Soffit Repair & Replacement: Because of its location, soffit is frequently damaged by water, bird and bug nests, and rot, calling for regular inspections.
- Window Installation: When you need new windows, contact Recovery Home Improvement today for fast, professional installation and premier service.
- Roof Repairs & Replacement: If your roof has sustained slight or extensive damage, our contractors will get in back in shape fast!
- Roofing Inspection: With a professional roof inspection, we can help you detect early signs of damage and prevent costly repairs.
Our Roofing Materials
Materials We Use
Deciding on a new roof can be stressful to homeowners due to the sheer number of options, their budget, and types of materials. At Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc., we want you to create your dream home, so we carry a wide selection of roofing materials. To provide you with the best quality at the lowest price, our roofers use materials from trusted manufacturers. Searching for red Spanish barrel tile? Do you prefer the natural look of cedar shakes? Not a problem! Our roofers are experienced in repairing and replacing the following types of roofs for your home:
- Asphalt Shingle Installation: The most popular roofing material in the U.S., composition roof shingles are available in many prices, designs, and strengths.
- Cedar Shake Roof Repair: Many homeowners enjoy the look of real wood shakes despite the fact that they require more frequent maintenance than other materials.
- Slate Roof Repair: A properly installed slate roof can last over 100 years, making it a true investment in the value of your home.
- Tile Roof Repair: Considered a premium roofing material, tile can easily last 60+ years and resists hail, fire, high winds, and more.
Commercial Roofing Company
In addition to residential roof and exterior services, our roofing contractors also provides skilled commercial roofing services. Whether you need flat roof installation or repair, we can deliver a timely, affordable solution. You have many options to choose from when it comes to low-slope roofs, and each has its own pros and cons. Due to the design of low-slope roofs, correct installation and repair is essential to prevent ponding water and other issues. Contact our commercial roofing company in Leonardtown, MD at (410) 288-1633 anytime for premier roofing repair, including:
- EPDM Installation & Repair: Used for many decades, EPDM is a reliable and affordable single-ply flat roofing solution.
- Modified Rubber Installation & Repair: A less messy and more effective type of built-up roofs, modified rubber roofs consist of multiple layers to provide greater durability.
- TPO Roof Installation & Repair: With its reflective surface, TPO roofing can help keep your building cooler and lower your energy bill.
Don’t settle for subpar roofing services or unprofessional work from a questionable handyman. For a trusted roofing company in Leonardtown, MD, dial (410) 288-1633 to speak to the experts at Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc., you top choice for residential and commercial roofing.