Stevensville, MD Roofing Company
Residential Roofing Services
In addition to standard roof repair and replacement services, our roofers also provide home exterior repair including siding and soffit repair. To protect your house, your entire roofing system must be in good condition, because one part can affect the others. At Recovery Home Improvement, we are dedicated to making sure that your entire house is ready for the next storm! Our certified and insured roofing company in Stevensville, MD is experienced in all kinds of residential roofing services, including:
- Fascia Repair & Replacement: Since it is most commonly made of wood, fascia board is prone to decay and water damage, which can affect your soffit and roof.
- Gutter Repair & Replacement: When your gutters crack, rust, sag, or leak, call our crew for skilled gutter repair to prevent erosion and foundation issues.
- Siding Installation: If it’s time for new siding, call us and choose from our extensive selection of premium quality siding.
- Skylight Repair & Replacement: A damaged skylight can cause major problems for your home, so give us a call if it is leaking or shattered.
- Soffit Repair & Replacement: Wood and vinyl are two of the typical materials used for soffit, offering many style options.
- Window Installation: Quality windows can help improve the energy efficiency of your house and spruce up your interior.
- Roof Repairs & Replacement: If your roof has suffered recent damage or is aging, talk to our roofers about roof repair and replacement services near you.
- Roofing Inspection: A seasonal roofing inspection can help find early problems, extend the lifespan of your roof, and save you money.
Materials We Use
Deciding on a new roof can be overwhelming to homeowners thanks to the vast number of options, price constraints, and types of materials. To help you design the home of your dreams, we provide an extensive selection of roofing materials in various colors, designs, and price points. At Recovery Home Improvement, we use only top quality roofing materials and industry standard installation techniques to ensure the quality of your roof. From traditional designs to more more elegant choices, there is an material for you. If you have questions about pricing, longevity, or anything else, call us about the following types of roofs:
- Asphalt Shingle Installation: A favorite for their endless colors, designs, and price, asphalt roof shingles provide classic style that often lasts 20-30 years.
- Cedar Shake Roof Repair: Wooden roofs need more upkeep, but provide unmatched beauty and style for several decades if well maintained.
- Slate Roof Repair: A correctly installed slate roof can last over a hundred years, making it a quality investment in the value of your home.
- Tile Roof Repair: Tile roofs are very long lasting and resistant, but their weight may call for extra structural support.
Commercial Roofing Services
While we provide many home roofing repair and replacement, our roofing company also specializes in commercial roofing services. We offer several flat roof repair and replacement services and are thoroughly dedicated to your satisfaction. From single-ply roof systems to more substantial choices, we have a solution for your roofing needs. Because they have such a low slope, flat roofs need proper repair and installation to avoid water damage. When you need reliable, skilled commercial roofing services, give our team a call to learn more about what we offer:
- EPDM Installation & Repair: Often called rubber roofing, EPDM is a durable and affordable single-ply roofing system usually found in black.
- Modified Rubber Installation & Repair: A less messy and more effective form of built-up roofs, modified rubber roofs consist of multiple layers to give greater durability.
- TPO Roof Installation & Repair: With its high reflectivity, TPO roofing can help keep your building cooler and reduce your energy bill.
Don’t settle for poor roofing services and shoddy work from a questionable repairman. For a trusted roofing company in Stevensville, MD, dial (410) 288-1633 to talk to the pros at Recovery Home Improvement, you top choice for residential and commercial roof repair and more.