Suitland, MD Roofing Company
Residential Roofing Services
From gutters to skylights, our roofers take care of each part of your home exterior and roof system. To protect your house, your complete roofing system must be in excellent condition, because one part can affect the others. The Recovery Home Improvement team is here to make sure that your house is ready to weather anything that comes its way. Our certified and insured roofing company in Suitland, MD is experienced in all kinds of residential home and roof repair services, including:
- Fascia Repair & Replacement: Because it is below the edge of your roof, fascia is often affected by moisture and requires regular maintenance.
- Gutter Repair & Replacement: Over the years your gutters can rust or crack and start to leak, which may require gutter repair or replacement.
- Siding Installation: If it’s time for new siding, give us a call and choose from our extensive selection of high quality siding.
- Skylight Repair & Replacement: When you have a damaged skylight, we know that you need quick repairs to prevent serious problems, so give us a call right away!
- Soffit Repair & Replacement: Wood and vinyl are two of the typical materials used for soffit, offering many style choices.
- Window Installation: If you have a broken window or one that lets in leaks and cold air, our contractors can provide skilled window installation.
- Roof Repairs & Replacement: From roof leaks to storm damage repair, our roofers will work quickly to return your roof to working order.
- Roofing Inspection: When you suspect a problem with your roof, give us a call for a thorough roof inspection in Suitland, MD.
Materials We Use
When choosing a new roof for your home, there are several factors to consider, from personal style to how much you can spend. Because of this, we replace and repair all kinds of residential roofs and provide nearly countless options to choose from. To provide you with the best quality at the lowest price, our contractors use materials from trusted manufacturers. Whether you want a classic look, the most long-lasting roof, or are trying for a Mediterranean design, we have you covered. If you have concerns about cost, longevity, or anything else, call us about the following types of roofs:
- Asphalt Shingle Installation: The most popular roofing material in the U.S., composition roof shingles are found in many prices, styles, and strengths.
- Cedar Shake Roof Repair: Cedar shake roofs give a classic look to any house, but require more maintenance than other roofing materials.
- Slate Roof Repair: Due to the cost of materials and skillful installation, slate roofs are costly but are highly durable and can last more than 100 years.
- Tile Roof Repair: Available in clay and concrete, tile roofs can’t be beat when it comes to style and strength.
Commercial Roofing Services
If you are a building owner and require commercial roof repair, we can take care of you as well! We provide several flat roof repair and replacement services and are fully dedicated to your satisfaction. We offer multiple kinds of flat roofs to accommodate your budget and unique needs. Due to the design of flat roofs, correct installation and repair is essential to prevent ponding water and other issues. When you are in need of reliable, skilled commercial roofing services, give our team a call to learn more about what we offer:
- EPDM Installation & Repair: Also called rubber roofing, EPDM is a durable and cost-effective single-ply roofing system mostly found in black.
- Modified Rubber Installation & Repair: A less messy and more effective type of built-up roofs, modified rubber roofs consist of multiple layers to provide greater durability.
- TPO Roof Installation & Repair: With its high reflectivity, TPO roofing can help keep your building cooler and lower your energy bill.
Choosing the right roofer can make a major difference in the quality of your roof, so don’t settle for an unqualified roofer. If you need the best commercial and residential roofing company in Suitland, MD, look no further than the experienced roofers at Recovery Home Improvement and call (410) 288-1633.