Best Roofing in the Area
Want roofing repair but are unsure who to choose? Total roof services for both residential and commercial properties are available from Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc.. We understand you need skilled roofing that follow to current practices and technique. For an average of fifteen years, our team has been within the roofing industry, installing and repairing commercial and residential roofing systems. You may have peace of mind knowing your service is done by a Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. roofing contractor who maintains certification through CertainTeed, Owens Corning, GAF and more. Each roofing project is supplied sound, safe, legal service and honest professionalism from our skilled roofing contractors. You receive a quality customer experience and high quality roof repair or installation for your residence or office.
What if your home exterior requires some work? We offer house’s exterior services too! Our roofers can have your home back to its best, no matter if you need gutter repair or new windows. We will advise you on the best materials for your needs and give a range of colors and styles for you to select from. Lets talk today. Contact Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. today at (410)-288-1633 to schedule your inspection or chat with a skilled roofing contractor about your roofing service needs.
Quality Residential Roofing Services
We take care of each part of your roofing system and home exterior, from new roof installation to gutter replacement and more. Your roofing system is your home’s primary defense against the elements, but it can only work if all parts of the system are functioning properly. The Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. crew is here to make sure that your home is prepared to weather anything that comes its way. If you need professional, local residential roof and home repair, including the following, call our roofing company in Laurel, MD at (410)-288-1633 today:
- Fascia Repair & Replacement: Because it is usually made of wood, fascia board is prone to wood rot and water damage, which can affect your soffit and roof.
- Gutter Repair & Replacement: There are many types of gutters to choose from, each offering unique advantages and disadvantages.
- Siding Installation: Quality siding doesn’t just make your home look good, it also plays a critical role in insulating your home and maintaining energy efficiency.
- Skylight Repair & Replacement: From hail damage to shoddy installation, skylight problems can result in extensive damage in your home so don’t put off repair!
- Soffit Repair & Replacement: Because of its location, soffit is frequently affected by moisture, bird and bug nests, and rot, calling for regular inspections.
- Window Installation: If you have a broken window or one that lets in moisture and cold air, our contractors can provide expert window installation.
- Roof Repairs & Replacement: No matter what kind of roof you have or the scale of the problem, we tell you your best options for repair or replacement.
- Roofing Inspection: A seasonal roof inspection can help find early problems, extend the lifespan of your roof, and save you money.
Our Roofing Materials
Materials We Use
When choosing a new roof for your house, there are several factors to consider, from your style to how much you can afford. To help you create the home of your dreams, we offer a large selection of roofing materials in various colors, designs, and price points. Though proper installation is critical for a good roof, materials from trusted manufacturers provide additional assurance and beauty. From traditional designs to more ornate choices, there is a material for any home. Our roofers are experienced in working with the following roofing materials for your house:
- Asphalt Shingle Installation: A favorite for their endless colors, styles, and price, asphalt roof shingles provide classic style that often lasts 20-30 years.
- Cedar Shake Roof Repair: Wood shake roofs give a classic look to any house, but require more upkeep than other roofing materials.
- Slate Roof Repair: Due to the price of materials and expert installation, slate roofs are costly but are highly durable and can last more than 100 years.
- Tile Roof Repair: Available in clay and concrete, tile roofing can’t be beat when it comes to style and strength.
Commercial Roofing Company
If you are a building owner and need commercial roof repair, we can take care of you as well! Our roofing professionals have experience in several kinds of low-slope roof replacement and repair and are happy to help you find the best solution for your business. From lightweight roof systems to more substantial choices, we have an answer for your roofing needs. Improper installation can lead to serious water ponding issues, but you don’t have to worry about this when you choose our roofing contractors! Call our commercial roofing company in Laurel, MD at (410)-288-1633 today for superior roofing services, including:
- EPDM Installation & Repair: Used for many decades, EPDM is a reliable and affordable single-ply flat roofing option.
- Modified Rubber Installation & Repair: A less dangerous and more effective type of built-up roofs, modified rubber roofing consists of multiple layers to give greater durability.
- TPO Roof Installation & Repair: Favored for its light reflective surface and energy efficiency, TPO roofing is a durable single-ply membrane.
Don’t settle for poor roofing repair and shoddy work from a questionable handyman. For a reliable roofing company in Laurel, MD, call (410)-288-1633 to speak to the pros at Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc., you top choice for residential and commercial roof repair and more.