Best Roofing in the Area
Looking for a skilled roofing contractor company to take care of your roof system repair needs? All of your total roofing needs, from residential to commercial, are available when you call Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc.. You anticipate your roof to be completed expertly and up to current standards. Our team is made up of experts who have been in the industry for over 15 years. To help you rest easy and consistently deliver the best to our customers, here at Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. maintain certifications from GAF, Owens Corning, CertainTeed, and more. With our roofing contractors, you can expect sound, safe, and legal service, as well as honest professionalism, with every roof project. It’s how we bring you the best customer experience and provide expert roofing repair or installation.
At Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc., we even offer home exterior services to rebuild your home’s protection. Our siding, window, and gutter services get your residence back to its best and offer you defense against damage. We will advise you on the best selection for your needs and supply a variety of colors and styles for you to select from. Lets begin on your roofing service today. Give Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. a call today at (410)-288-1633 to set up your inspection or speak with a skilled roofing contractor about your roofing service needs.
Quality Residential Roofing Services
From gutters to fascia, our roofers take care of every part of your house exterior and roof system. Your roof system is your home’s first defense against the elements, but it can only work if all parts of the system are performing properly. At Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc., we are dedicated to ensuring that your whole house is ready for the next storm! Give us a call today at (410)-288-1633 when you need a full-service, trusted residential roofing company in Bethesda, MD, providing:
- Fascia Repair & Replacement: Keep your home looking great with beautiful new fascia, especially if yours is sagging, splitting, or decaying.
- Gutter Repair & Replacement: When your gutters are not draining correctly, you could risk serious foundation and erosion problems.
- Siding Installation: Siding is susceptible to splitting, rotting, peeling, and moisture damage over time, which can compromise energy efficiency.
- Skylight Repair & Replacement: A damaged skylight can cause major problems for your house, so give us a call if it is leaking or broken.
- Soffit Repair & Replacement: Proper inspections can help your soffit and fascia last several years despite its higher incidence of decay and problems.
- Window Installation: If you need new windows, contact Recovery Home Improvement today for quick, skilled installation and quality service.
- Roof Repairs & Replacement: No matter which kind of roof you have or the extent of the problem, we will let you know your best options for repair or replacement.
- Roofing Inspection: A seasonal roof inspection can help catch early problems, extend the lifespan of your roof, and save you money.
Our Roofing Materials
Materials We Use
We know that each house and homeowner have their personal style, as well as budget concerns, when choosing a new roof. Because of this, we install and repair all types of residential roofs and provide nearly countless options to choose from. At Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc., we use only top quality roofing materials and industry standard installation methods to ensure the integrity of your roof. From traditional designs to more ornate options, there is a material for you. Our roofers are skilled in working with the following roofing materials for your house:
- Asphalt Shingle Installation: The most popular roofing material in the U.S., asphalt roof shingles are available in many prices, designs, and strengths.
- Cedar Shake Roof Repair: Many homeowners enjoy the aesthetic of real wood shakes despite the fact that they require more frequent maintenance than other materials.
- Slate Roof Repair: Due to the cost of materials and skillful labor, slate roofs are costly but are highly durable and can last more than 100 years.
- Tile Roof Repair: Considered a premium roofing material, tile can easily last 60+ years and resists fire, hail, high winds, and more.
Commercial Roofing Company
If you are a business owner and require commercial roof repair, our contractors can take care of you as well! We provide several low-slope roof repair and installation services and are fully dedicated to your satisfaction. If your concern is strength or chemical resistance, we have an option for your business. Due to the design of low-slope roofs, correct installation and repair is critical to avoid ponding water and other issues. Contact our certified and experienced commercial roofing company in Bethesda, MD today for:
- EPDM Installation & Repair: Across the United States, rubber roofing or EPDM is used as a durable and affordable roofing system.
- Modified Rubber Installation & Repair: Sometimes called modbit, modified rubber or bitumen roofing is a more resistant multi-ply roof that can withstand intense wear.
- TPO Roof Installation & Repair: With its high reflectivity, TPO roofs can help keep your building cooler and lower your energy bill.
Don’t settle for subpar roofing services or shoddy work from a questionable handyman. When you need top quality residential or commercial roof repair, call (410)-288-1633 for Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc., your local, licensed roofing company in Bethesda, MD.