Roofing Company in Poolesville, MD
Want roofing repair but not sure who to contact? At Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc., we supply residential and commercial complete roof services for your needs. Professionalism and quality are vital pieces of what you expect from your roofing system repair. Our roofers are experts who have worked in the industry for an average of fifteen years. With certifications from CertainTeed, Owens Corning, GAF and more, we give you both expert service and peace of mind with the knowledge that you are receiving the best quality for your roofing from Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. Each roofing project is given sound, safe, law-abiding service and honest professionalism from our skilled roofing contractors. Our aim is that we supply you with the best roof repair or installation for your home or business while also supplying you with a top-notch customer experience.
Do you require more than just roof services? Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. delivers home exterior services as well to restore your home’s protection. Our roofing contractors can have your home back in tip-top shape, no matter if you need gutter repair or new windows. You get a selection of colors and styles to choose from, all made of the best materials for your house. Call Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. today at (410) 288-1633 to schedule your roof service appointment with your local roofing company in Poolesville, MD.
Residential Roofing Services
Our roofing contractors do much more than just roof repair and installation, including gutter, siding, and skylight repair. While your roof plays a large role in safeguarding your home, other parts of your house exterior are necessary. The Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. team is here to make sure that your house is ready to weather anything that comes at it. Call our roofing company in Poolesville, MD at (410) 288-1633 for friendly service and excellent residential roof and home services, such as:
- Fascia Repair & Replacement: Fascia is the decorative, vertical trim around your house, and frequently needs repair due to moisture and wood rot.
- Gutter Repair & Replacement: There are many types of gutters to choose from, each offering different advantages and disadvantages.
- Siding Installation: Good siding doesn’t just help your home look good, it also plays a critical role in protecting your home and maintaining energy efficiency.
- Skylight Repair & Replacement: If a strong storm or other problem has caused your skylight to shatter or leak, give our roofers a call for fast, affordable repair.
- Soffit Repair & Replacement: Proper inspections can help your soffit and fascia last several years despite its higher chances of decay and damage.
- Window Installation: Whether you have a damaged window or one that lets in moisture and cold air, our contractors can provide skilled window installation.
- Roof Repairs & Replacement: From roof leaks to hail damage repair, our contractors will act quickly to return your roof to its prime.
- Roofing Inspection: A roofing inspection is always smart, and is particularly important if your roof is starting to age or if you suspect there might be a problem.
Our Roofing Materials
Materials We Use
Deciding on a new roof can be overwhelming to homeowners thanks to the vast number of options, price constraints, and types of materials. To help you design the home of your dreams, we offer a large selection of roofing materials in various colors, styles, and price points. While quality installation is essential for a good roof, materials from trusted manufacturers provide extra assurance and beauty. We have any style and color you could want, from brightly colored shingles to neutral slate and everything in between. If you have concerns about cost, lifespan, or anything else, give us a call at (410) 288-1633 about the following types of roofs::
- Asphalt Shingle Installation: Whether you want the most cost-effective shingles or toughest designer shingles, they are available in many colors and cuts to suit your style.
- Cedar Shake Roof Repair: Wooden roofs require more maintenance, but offer unmatched beauty and style for several decades if well maintained.
- Slate Roof Repair: One of the most expensive roofing materials, slate requires experienced installation and offers long-lasting durability.
- Tile Roof Repair: Nothing beats the unique style and quality of a tile roof, and correct installation is critical to ensure structural stability.
Commercial Roofing Company
If you are a building owner and need commercial roofing services, we can take care of you as well! Our roofing professionals have experience in many kinds of low-slope roof installation and repair and are glad to help you find the best solution for your business. We offer multiple types of flat roofs to accommodate your budget and specific needs. Due to the design of low-slope roofs, proper installation and repair is essential to prevent ponding water and other problems. Call our commercial roofing company in Poolesville, MD at (410) 288-1633 anytime for superior roofing repair, including:
- EPDM Installation & Repair: Throughout the United States, rubber roofing or EPDM is used as a long-lasting and cost-effective roofing system.
- Modified Rubber Installation & Repair: Made up of multiple layers and topped with a durable asphalt coating, modified rubber is the evolved form of outdated built-up tar and asphalt roofs.
- TPO Roof Installation & Repair: Favored for its highly reflective surface and energy efficiency, TPO roofing is a strong roof membrane.
When you need a quality roof system that will last, choose a trusted roofing contractor with a good portfolio. When you want the best residential and commercial roofing company in Poolesville, MD, look no further than the skilled roofers at Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. and call (410) 288-1633.