Elkridge, MD Roofing Company
Residential Roofing Services
From gutters to fascia, our roofers take care of every part of your home exterior and roof system. To protect your home, your complete roofing system must be in good shape, because one part can affect the others. Each repair we make is done with your safety and satisfaction in mind, and you can trust that our roofers will not give you anything less than the best quality. Contact our roofing company in Elkridge, MD for friendly service and premier residential roof and home services, including:
- Fascia Repair & Replacement: Keep your home looking like new with beautiful new fascia board, especially if yours is sagging, cracking, or rotting.
- Gutter Repair & Replacement: There are several types of gutters to choose from, each offering unique advantages and disadvantages.
- Siding Installation: When you’re due for new siding, call us and choose from our extensive selection of high quality siding.
- Skylight Repair & Replacement: If a recent storm or other problem has caused your skylight to shatter or leak, give our contractors a call for fast, quality repair.
- Soffit Repair & Replacement: Soffit is the flat board under the eaves facing the ground and often provides ventilation to your attic.
- Window Installation: If you need new windows, contact Recovery Home Improvement today for fast, skilled installation and premier service.
- Roof Repairs & Replacement: If your roof has suffered slight or extensive damage, our contractors will get in back in shape fast!
- Roofing Inspection: If you suspect a problem with your roof, give us a call for a comprehensive roofing inspection in Elkridge, MD.
Materials We Use
Your budget and home style are the primary factors to consider when deciding on a new roof system. Because of this, we replace and repair all types of residential roofs and provide nearly countless options to choose from. Though proper installation is critical for a good roof, materials from trusted manufacturers provide additional assurance and beauty. Looking for terra cotta Spanish round tile? Do you prefer the natural look of wood shakes? Not a problem! Talk to us today if you are interested in one of the following roofing materials for your house:
- Asphalt Shingle Installation: Whether you need the most economical shingles or toughest designer shingles, they are available in many colors and cuts to suit your style.
- Cedar Shake Roof Repair: Wood shake roofs give a unique look to any house, but require more upkeep than other roofing materials.
- Slate Roof Repair: A properly installed slate roof can last over a hundred years, making it a true investment in the value of your home.
- Tile Roof Repair: Classified as a premium roofing material, tile can easily last over 60 years and resists hail, fire, high winds, and more.
Commercial Roofing Services
If you are a building owner and require commercial roof repair, our contractors can take care of you too! If you require flat roof replacement or repair, we can provide a timely, affordable solution. We provide several types of commercial roofs to accommodate your budget and unique needs. Due to the design of low-slope roofs, proper installation and repair is critical to avoid ponding water and other issues. Give our licensed roofing company a call anytime if you need reliable commercial roofing services in Elkridge, MD, including:
- EPDM Installation & Repair: If you are on a budget and need a durable flat roof, EPDM is a reliable single-ply option.
- Modified Rubber Installation & Repair: Often called modbit, modified rubber or bitumen roofing is a more resistant multi-ply roof that can stand up to intense wear.
- TPO Roof Installation & Repair: With its high reflectivity, TPO roofs can help keep your building less hot and reduce your energy costs.
Don’t settle for poor roofing services and unprofessional work from a questionable handyman. If you want the best residential and commercial roofing company in Elkridge, MD, look no further than the skilled contractors at Recovery Home Improvement and call (410) 288-1633.