Roofing Company in Fallston, MD
If you are looking for the best roofing system company for your roof repair needs, look no further. At Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc., we give residence and commercial business complete roof services for your needs. Professionalism and quality are important parts of what you expect from your roofing system repair. Our roofing contractors are skilled professionals who have been in the industry for over 15 years. We keep certifications from CertainTeed, GA, Owens Corning, and more to provide you with not only high quality service, but peace of mind with the knowledge you are receiving certified service. Each roofing project is provided sound, safe, law-abiding service and honest professionalism from our experienced roofers. You get a quality customer experience and skilled roofing repair or installation for your home or business.
What if your residence’s exterior requires some work? We give house’s exterior services too! Our home exterior services get your residence back in top shape and provide you with defense against damage. We will advise you on the best materials for your requirements and supply a variety of colors and styles for you to choose from. Have our roofing company in Fallston, MD complete your roofing services today! Call us at (410) 288-1633 for your local roofing company in Fallston, MD!
Residential Roofing Services
Our roofers do far more than just roof repair and installation, including soffit, fascia, and skylight repair. Although your roof plays a critical part in safeguarding your home, other parts of your house exterior are equally essential. Each repair we perform is done with your safety and satisfaction in mind, and you can trust that we will not deliver anything less than the highest quality. Call us today at (410) 288-1633 if you want a full-service, trusted residential roofing company in Fallston, MD, providing:
- Fascia Repair & Replacement: Keep your home looking great with beautiful new fascia board, especially if yours is sagging, splitting, or decaying.
- Gutter Repair & Replacement: If your gutters aren’t draining correctly, you could risk serious erosion and foundation problems.
- Siding Installation: No matter if you have vinyl or wood siding, it requires maintenance to prevent mold growth, splits, weathering, and other problems.
- Skylight Repair & Replacement: If a recent storm or other problem has caused your skylight to shatter or leak, give our contractors a call for quick, quality repair.
- Soffit Repair & Replacement: Vinyl and wood are two of the most common materials used for soffit, providing many style options.
- Window Installation: At Recovery Home Improvement, we understand the importance of fast and professional window repair so give us a call today!
- Roof Repairs & Replacement: If your roof has suffered minor or major damage, our roofers will get in back in shape fast!
- Roofing Inspection: A seasonal roofing inspection can help find any problems, extend the life of your roof, and save you money.
Our Roofing Materials
Materials We Use
Your budget and home style are the primary factors to take into consideration when searching for a new roof. Because of this, we replace and repair all kinds of residential roofs and provide nearly countless options to choose from. Our team purchases the best quality roofing materials in bulk to give our customers the best prices. Whether you want a traditional look, the most durable roof, or are trying for a Mediterranean design, we have options for you. Talk to our roofing company at (410) 288-1633 anytime if you are considering any of the following roofing materials for your house.:
- Asphalt Shingle Installation: Fairly strong and endlessly stylish, asphalt shingles make an excellent choice for any style home.
- Cedar Shake Roof Repair: Many homeowners like the look of real cedar shakes despite the fact that they require more intensive maintenance than other materials.
- Slate Roof Repair: Offered in many natural colors, slate roofs are perhaps the most durable and costly roofing materials available.
- Tile Roof Repair: Classified as a premium roofing material, tile can easily last over 60 years and resists fire, hail, high winds, and more.
Commercial Roofing Company
While we offer extensive home roofing services, our roofing contractors also specializes in commercial roofing services. Our roofing professionals have experience in many types of low-slope roof installation and repair and are glad to help you find the best solution for your business. You have several materials to choose from when it comes to flat roofs, and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. Since they have such a low slope, flat roofs require proper repair and installation to prevent water damage. Call our certified and insured commercial roofing company in Fallston, MD today for:
- EPDM Installation & Repair: Also called rubber roofing, EPDM is a resistant and affordable single-ply roofing system usually found in black.
- Modified Rubber Installation & Repair: Sometimes called modbit, modified rubber or bitumen roofing is a more resistant multi-ply roof that can stand up to intense wear.
- TPO Roof Installation & Repair: With its reflective surface, TPO roofs can help keep your building less hot and reduce your energy costs.
Hiring the right roofing contractor can make a major difference in the quality of your roof, so don’t settle for an unqualified roofer. If you want top quality residential or commercial roof repair, call (410) 288-1633 for Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc., your local, licensed roofing company in Fallston, MD.