Roofing Company in Greensboro, MD
Looking to have premium roofing services for your house? Complete roof services for both residences or commercial businesses are readily available from Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc.. You want your roof system to be completed professionally and up to modern standards. Our expert roofers have over 15 years of experience within the roofing industry, offering commercial and residential properties top-notch services. We keep certifications from Owens Corning, GAF, CertainTeed, and more to give you not only top-notch service, but peace of mind knowing you are receiving certified service. Sound, lawful service and honest professionalism is given to each roofing project by our roofing contractors. You get a top-notch customer experience and skilled roof repair or installation for your commercial or residential property.
Want to get some work taken care of for your residence’s exterior as well? Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. can handle that! Whether you require gutter repair or siding replacement, our contractors can get your residence in tip top shape. We will advise you on the best selection for your needs and offer a variety of colors and styles for you to select from. Call Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. today at (410) 288-1633 to schedule your roofing service appointment with your local roofing company in Greensboro, MD.
Residential Roofing Services
In addition to basic roof repair and replacement service, our roofers also provide home exterior services such as siding and soffit repair. To protect your house, your entire roofing system must be in excellent condition, because one part can affect the others. Every repair we make is done with your safety and satisfaction in mind, and you can trust that our roofers will not deliver anything less than the best quality. Give us a call today at (410) 288-1633 when you need a comprehensive, professional residential roofing company in Greensboro, MD, providing:
- Fascia Repair & Replacement: Keep your house looking great with beautiful new fascia, especially if yours is sagging, splitting, or rotting.
- Gutter Repair & Replacement: There are many types of gutters to choose from, each offering different pros and cons.
- Siding Installation: Whether you have vinyl or wood siding, it requires maintenance to prevent mold growth, splits, weathering, and other problems.
- Skylight Repair & Replacement: From storm damage to poor installation, skylight problems can lead to extensive damage in your home so don’t put off repair!
- Soffit Repair & Replacement: Wood and vinyl are two of the most common materials used for soffit, providing many style choices.
- Window Installation: Quality windows can help increase the energy efficiency of your home and brighten up your interior.
- Roof Repairs & Replacement: From roof leaks to hail damage repair, our contractors will act quickly to return your roof to its prime.
- Roofing Inspection: A regular roof inspection can help find any problems, extend the life of your roof, and save you money.
Our Roofing Materials
Materials We Use
Deciding on a new roof can be stressful to homeowners due to the sheer number of options, their budget, and types of materials. To help you create the home of your dreams, we provide an extensive selection of roofing materials in various colors, styles, and price points. Though quality installation is critical for a good roof, materials from trusted manufacturers provide additional assurance and beauty. From traditional designs to more more ornate choices, there is an material for you. Talk to us at (410) 288-1633 anytime if you are interested in any of the following roofing materials for your home.:
- Asphalt Shingle Installation: The most popular roofing material in the U.S., asphalt roof shingles are found in many prices, styles, and strengths.
- Cedar Shake Roof Repair: Wooden roofs need more upkeep, but provide unmatched beauty and style for several decades if properly maintained.
- Slate Roof Repair: Offered in several natural colors, slate roofs are perhaps the most resilient and expensive roofing materials available.
- Tile Roof Repair: Considered a premium roofing material, tile can easily last over 60 years and resists fire, hail, high winds, and more.
Commercial Roofing Company
While we provide many home roofing services, our roofing contractors also provides commercial roofing services. We provide several low-slope roof repair and replacement services and are thoroughly dedicated to your satisfaction. You have several options to choose from when it comes to low-slope roof systems, and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. Since they have such a low slope, flat roofs require correct repair and installation to prevent water damage. Contact our commercial roofing company in Greensboro, MD at (410) 288-1633 anytime for superior roofing services, including:
- EPDM Installation & Repair: Throughout the country, rubber roofing or EPDM is used as a durable and cost-effective roofing membrane.
- Modified Rubber Installation & Repair: Often called modbit, modified rubber or bitumen roofing is a more resistant multi-ply roof that can stand up to intense wear.
- TPO Roof Installation & Repair: Similar to PVC roofing, TPO features heat-welded seams for extra strength and a reflective surface for energy efficiency but at a lower price.
Hiring the right roofer can make a huge difference in the quality of your roof, so don’t hire an unqualified handyman. Call Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. at (410) 288-1633 if you need a Greensboro, MD roofing company that you can count on for quality residential and commercial roof services!