Best Roofing in the Area
If you are searching for a quality roofing company for your roof repair needs, look no further. Total roofing services for both homes and businesses are readily available from Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc.. You anticipate your roof system to be completed professionally and up to current standards. The experts that make up our team have been working within this industry for an average of fifteen years, supplying top-notch roof systems for houses or offices. You may rest easy with the knowledge that your service is completed by a Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. roofer who maintains certification through GAF, Owens Corning, CertainTeed, and more. Each roofing project is provided sound, safe, lawful service and honest professionalism from our skilled roofing contractors. You receive a top-notch customer experience and expert roof repair or installation for your home or business.
Need to have some work completed for your house’s exterior as well? We can handle that! Our team can have your home back to its best, regardless of if you need gutter repair or new windows. With a large range of colors and styles made in the highest quality materials, you may select the best system for your house. Contact Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. today at (410)-288-1633 to schedule your roof service appointment with your local roofing company in Catonsville, MD.
Quality Residential Roofing Services
In addition to standard roof repair and replacement service, our roofers also provide home exterior services including siding and soffit repair. To protect your home, your complete roofing system must be in excellent condition, because one part can affect the others. At Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc., we are committed to ensuring that your entire home is ready for the next storm! Our licensed and bonded roofing company in Catonsville, MD is skilled in all types of residential roofing services, including:
- Fascia Repair & Replacement: Since it is usually made of wood, fascia board is prone to decay and water damage, which can affect your soffit and roof.
- Gutter Repair & Replacement: When your gutters crack, rust, sag, or leak, call us for skilled gutter repair to prevent foundation and erosion issues.
- Siding Installation: Good siding doesn’t just make your house look good, it also plays a vital role in insulating your home and maintaining energy efficiency.
- Skylight Repair & Replacement: From storm damage to shoddy installation, skylight problems can lead to extensive damage in your home so don’t put off repair!
- Soffit Repair & Replacement: Due to its location, soffit is commonly affected by water, bird and bug nests, and rot, calling for regular inspections.
- Window Installation: If you want new windows, call Recovery Home Improvement today for fast, professional installation and quality service.
- Roof Repairs & Replacement: No matter what type of roof you have or the scale of the damage, we tell you your best options for repair or replacement.
- Roofing Inspection: A roof inspection is always smart, and is especially important if your roof is beginning to age or if you think there might be a problem.
Our Roofing Materials
Materials We Use
When deciding on a new roof for your home, there are several factors to consider, from your style to how much you can spend. At Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc., our contractors want you to create your dream home, so we provide a large array of roofing materials. To provide you with the best quality at the best price, our contractors use materials from reputable companies. Whether you want a classic style, the most long-lasting roof, or are going for a Mediterranean flair, we have options for you. Our roofing contractors are experienced in repairing and replacing the following roofing materials for your home:
- Asphalt Shingle Installation: A favorite for their endless colors, styles, and affordability, asphalt roof shingles provide classic style that often lasts 20-30 years.
- Cedar Shake Roof Repair: Many homeowners enjoy the look of real cedar shakes despite the fact that they require more intensive maintenance than other materials.
- Slate Roof Repair: Due to the price of materials and skillful installation, slate roofs are expensive but are highly durable and can last more than 100 years.
- Tile Roof Repair: Nothing beats the unique style and value of a tile roof, and correct installation is critical to ensure structural stability.
Commercial Roofing Company
In addition to residential roof and home repairs, our roofing company also offers expert commercial roofing services. If you require flat roof installation or repair, we can provide a timely, affordable solution. We offer multiple kinds of commercial roofs to accommodate your budget and unique needs. Because they have such a low slope, flat roofs need proper repair and installation to prevent water ponding. When you need reliable, professional commercial roofing company services, give our contractors a call at (410)-288-1633 to learn more about what we offer:
- EPDM Installation & Repair: If you are on a budget and want a durable membrane roofing system, EPDM is a reliable single-ply option.
- Modified Rubber Installation & Repair: A less dangerous and more effective type of tar and asphalt roofs, modified rubber roofs consist of multiple layers to give greater durability.
- TPO Roof Installation & Repair: With its high reflectivity, TPO roofing can help keep your building less hot and lower your energy bill.
Bad roof installation or repair can result in even more problems down the road, so make sure you hire the best. If you need the best commercial and residential roofing company in Catonsville, MD, look no further than the skilled contractors at Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. and call (410)-288-1633.