Reisterstown, MD Roofing Company
Residential Roofing Services
From siding to fascia, our roofers take care of each part of your house exterior and roof system. Although your roof plays a critical role in safeguarding your home, other parts of your house exterior are equally essential. The Recovery Home Improvement crew is here to ensure that your house is prepared to weather anything that comes its way. If you need skilled, local residential roof and home repair, including the following, contact our roofing company in Reisterstown, MD today:
- Fascia Repair & Replacement: Since it is usually made of wood, fascia is prone to decay and water damage, which can affect your soffit and roof.
- Gutter Repair & Replacement: When your gutters split, rust, sag, or leak, call us for skilled gutter repair to prevent erosion and foundation issues.
- Siding Installation: Whether you have wood or vinyl siding, it requires maintenance to prevent mold growth, splits, decay, and other problems.
- Skylight Repair & Replacement: A damaged skylight can cause serious problems for your house, so give us a call if it is leaking or shattered.
- Soffit Repair & Replacement: Because of its location, soffit is frequently affected by water, bird and bug nests, and decay, calling for regular inspections.
- Window Installation: If you need new windows, call Recovery Home Improvement today for quick, skilled installation and quality service.
- Roof Repairs & Replacement: From roof leaks to hail damage repair, our contractors will act fast to return your roof to its prime.
- Roofing Inspection: A seasonal roofing inspection can help find early problems, extend the lifespan of your roof, and save you money.
Materials We Use
Your budget and home style are the primary factors to consider when searching for a new roof. At Recovery Home Improvement, our contractors want you to create your dream home, so we provide a large array of roofing materials. We purchase the best quality roofing shingles and more in bulk to give you the best prices. We have any design or color you could want, from brightly colored shingles to neutral slate and everything in between. If you have concerns about pricing, longevity, or anything else, call us about the following types of roofs:
- Asphalt Shingle Installation: Moderately durable and endlessly stylish, asphalt shingles make an excellent choice for any style house.
- Cedar Shake Roof Repair: With regular maintenance, a wood shake roof can exist a very long time and provides classic style.
- Slate Roof Repair: Due to the price of materials and skillful installation, slate roofs are expensive but are highly durable and can last over 100 years.
- Tile Roof Repair: Nothing comes close to the unique style and value of a tile roof, and correct installation is critical to ensure structural stability.
Commercial Roofing Services
While we offer many home roofing repair and replacement, our roofing company also specializes in commercial roofing services. We work quickly to provide high quality, affordable flat roof solutions for your business. From lightweight roof systems to more durable choices, we have an answer for your roofing needs. Since they have such a low slope, flat roofs need proper repair and installation to avoid water ponding. Call our commercial roofing company in Reisterstown, MD anytime for superior roofing services, including:
- EPDM Installation & Repair: If you are on a budget and need a durable membrane roof, EPDM is a reliable single-ply option.
- Modified Rubber Installation & Repair: Sometimes called modbit, modified rubber or bitumen roofing is a more resistant multi-ply roof that can withstand intense wear.
- TPO Roof Installation & Repair: With its reflective surface, TPO roofs can help keep your building cooler and lower your energy bill.
Bad roof installation or repair can result in even more problems down the road, so make sure you choose the best. When you want the best commercial and residential roofing company in Reisterstown, MD, look no further than the experienced roofers at Recovery Home Improvement and call (410) 288-1633.