Owings Mills, MD Roofing Company
Residential Roofing Services
In addition to basic roof repair and replacement services, our roofers also provide home exterior repair such as siding and soffit repair. This is because we know the value of a whole-house protection system to keep you and your family safe from the elements. The Recovery Home Improvement team is here to ensure that your house is ready to weather anything that comes at it. Give us a call today if you need a full-service, professional residential roofing company in Owings Mills, MD, providing:
- Fascia Repair & Replacement: Keep your home looking great with beautiful new fascia, especially if yours is sagging, cracking, or decaying.
- Gutter Repair & Replacement: When your gutters are not draining correctly, you could risk serious erosion and foundation issues.
- Siding Installation: Whether you have vinyl or wood siding, it requires maintenance to prevent algae growth, splits, decay, and other problems.
- Skylight Repair & Replacement: From hail damage to shoddy installation, skylight issues can result in extensive damage in your home so don’t put off repair!
- Soffit Repair & Replacement: Proper inspections can help your soffit and fascia last for decades despite its higher incidence of decay and damage.
- Window Installation: If you have a broken window or one that lets in moisture and drafts, our contractors can provide skilled window installation.
- Roof Repairs & Replacement: From roof leaks to storm damage repair, our roofers will work fast to return your roof to its prime.
- Roofing Inspection: A regular roof inspection can help catch any problems, extend the life of your roof, and save you money.
Materials We Use
Deciding on a new roof can be stressful to homeowners due to the sheer number of options, price constraints, and types of materials. This is why our roofing company provides an extensive selection of quality roofing options to choose from! To provide you with the best quality at the lowest price, our roofers use materials from trusted manufacturers. Whether you want a traditional style, the most long-lasting roof, or are trying for a Mediterranean design, we have options for you. Our roofing contractors are skilled in repairing and replacing the following roofing materials for your house:
- Asphalt Shingle Installation: The most popular roofing material in the country, composition roof shingles are available in many prices, designs, and strengths.
- Cedar Shake Roof Repair: Cedar shake roofs give a unique look to any home, but require more upkeep than other roofing materials.
- Slate Roof Repair: One of the most costly roofing materials, slate requires experienced installation and offers excellent durability.
- Tile Roof Repair: Tile roofs are extremely long lasting and durable, though their weight may call for extra structural support.
Commercial Roofing Services
When you are in need of skilled commercial roofing services, look no further than our roofing contractors in Owings Mills, MD. We provide several flat roof repair and replacement services and are fully dedicated to your satisfaction. We provide several types of commercial roofs to accommodate your budget and specific needs. Due to the design of flat roofs, proper installation and repair is critical to prevent ponding water and other issues. Call our commercial roofing contractors in Owings Mills, MD today for premier roofing services, including:
- EPDM Installation & Repair: If you are on a budget and need a tough membrane roof, EPDM is a reliable single-ply option.
- Modified Rubber Installation & Repair: A less dangerous and more effective form of built-up roofs, modified rubber roofs consist of multiple layers to provide greater durability.
- TPO Roof Installation & Repair: Similar to PVC roofing, TPO features heat-welded seams for extra durability and a reflective surface for energy efficiency but at a lower cost.
When you need a quality roof that will last, choose a trusted roofing contractor with a good portfolio. For a trusted roofing company in Owings Mills, MD, call (410) 288-1633 to speak to the experts at Recovery Home Improvement, you top choice for residential and commercial roof repair and more.