Best Roofing in the Area
Want roof repair but are unsure who to choose? Full roof system services for both residences or commercial businesses are available from Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc.. You expect your roofing system to be completed expertly and up to contemporary standards. For over 15 years, our team has been within the roof repair industry, installing and maintaining commercial and residential roofing systems. To supply you with peace of mind and always deliver the best to our customers, all of us here at Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. maintain certifications from CertainTeed, Owens Corning, GAF and more. Each roofing project is given sound, safe, legal service and honest professionalism from our expert roofers. Our goal is that we offer you the best roofing repair or installation for your commercial property or residence while also supplying you with a quality customer experience.
What if your residence’s exterior requires some work? We supply home exterior services too! Our siding, window, and gutter services get your home back to its best and provide you with defense against damage. We will advise you on the best selection for your needs and give a range of colors and styles for you to select from. Lets get started today. Call Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. today at (410)-288-1633 to set up your inspection or chat with one of our experts about your roof service concerns.
Quality Residential Roofing Services
Our roofing contractors do far more than just roof repair and installation, including gutter, fascia, and skylight repair. To protect your house, your entire roofing system must be in good condition, because one part can affect the others. Every repair we perform is done with your safety and satisfaction in mind, and you can trust that our roofers will not deliver anything less than the best quality. Our certified and insured roofing company in Glen Burnie, MD is experienced in all types of residential home and roof repair services, including:
- Fascia Repair & Replacement: Because it is below the edge of your roof, fascia is commonly affected by moisture and needs regular maintenance.
- Gutter Repair & Replacement: Over the years your gutters can rust or crack and start to leak, which may require gutter repair or replacement.
- Siding Installation: When you’re due for new siding, give us a call and choose from our extensive selection of high quality siding.
- Skylight Repair & Replacement: A damaged skylight can cause serious problems for your house, so call us if it is leaking or broken.
- Soffit Repair & Replacement: Soffit is the panel beneath the rafters facing the ground and often provides airflow to your attic.
- Window Installation: Whether you have a broken window or one that lets in moisture and cold air, our contractors can provide expert window installation.
- Roof Repairs & Replacement: If your roof has suffered serious damage or is aging, talk to our roofers about roof repair and replacement services near you.
- Roofing Inspection: A roofing inspection is always smart, and is especially important if your roof is beginning to age or if you think there might be a problem.
Our Roofing Materials
Materials We Use
Your budget and home style are the primary factors to take into consideration when searching for a new roof system. This is why our team carries an extensive selection of quality roofing options to choose from! Though proper installation is critical for a good roof, materials from trusted manufacturers provide extra assurance and beauty. We have any design or color you might want, from brightly colored shingles to neutral slate and everything in between. Talk to our roofing company at (410)-288-1633 anytime if you are considering one of the following roofing materials for your home:
- Asphalt Shingle Installation: The most common roofing material in the country, composition roof shingles are available in many prices, styles, and strengths.
- Cedar Shake Roof Repair: Many homeowners enjoy the look of real wood shakes despite the fact that they require more frequent maintenance than other materials.
- Slate Roof Repair: A correctly installed slate roof can last more than a hundred years, making it a quality investment in the value of your house.
- Tile Roof Repair: Tile roofs are very long-lasting and resistant, but their weight may call for additional structural support.
Commercial Roofing Company
While we offer extensive home roofing repair and replacement, our roofing company also provides commercial roofing services. Our roofing contractors have experience in many kinds of low-slope roof replacement and repair and are glad to help you find the best solution for your business. From lightweight membranes to more substantial choices, we have a solution for your roofing needs. Poor installation can lead to critical water ponding problems, but you don’t have to worry about this when you choose our roofing contractors! Contact our commercial roofing contractors in Glen Burnie, MD at (410)-288-1633 today for superior roofing repair, including:
- EPDM Installation & Repair: Used for many decades, EPDM is a reliable and low-cost single-ply flat roofing option.
- Modified Rubber Installation & Repair: Modified rubber or asphalt forms the top layer of this multi-ply system, protecting your building from UV damage and other elements.
- TPO Roof Installation & Repair: With its reflective surface, TPO roofs can help keep your building less hot and lower your energy bill.
If you need a quality roof that will last, choose a trusted roofing contractor with a good track record. If you need top quality residential or commercial roof repair, call (410)-288-1633 for Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc., your local, experienced roofing company in Glen Burnie, MD.