Pasadena, MD Roofing Company
Residential Roofing Services
Our contractors take care of each part of your roofing system and home exterior, from new roof installation to siding replacement and more. Your roofing system is your home’s first protection against the elements, but it can only work if all parts of the system are functioning properly. The Recovery Home Improvement crew is here to ensure that your house is ready to weather anything that comes its way. When you need skilled, local residential roof and home repair, including the following, contact our roofing company in Pasadena, MD today:
- Fascia Repair & Replacement: Because it is below the edge of your roof, fascia is often affected by water damage and needs regular maintenance.
- Gutter Repair & Replacement: When your gutters split, rust, sag, or leak, contact our crew for expert gutter repair to prevent foundation and erosion issues.
- Siding Installation: Whether you have vinyl or wood siding, it requires maintenance to prevent algae growth, splits, decay, and other problems.
- Skylight Repair & Replacement: From storm damage to poor installation, skylight problems can result in extensive damage to your home so don’t put off repair!
- Soffit Repair & Replacement: Vinyl and wood are two of the typical materials used for soffit, offering many style options.
- Window Installation: At Recovery Home Improvement, we understand the importance of fast and professional window repair so call us today!
- Roof Repairs & Replacement: If your roof has suffered recent damage or is getting old, talk to our contractors about roof repair and replacement services near you.
- Roofing Inspection: A regular roofing inspection can help catch any problems, extend the lifespan of your roof, and save you money.
Materials We Use
When choosing a new roof for your home, there are several factors to consider, from personal style to how much you can spend. At Recovery Home Improvement, our contractors want you to create your dream home, so we carry a wide selection of roofing materials. Though proper installation is essential for a reliable roof, materials from trusted manufacturers provide extra assurance and beauty. We have any style or color you could want, from brightly colored shingles to neutral slate and everything in between. Our roofing contractors are skilled in working with the following roofing materials for your house:
- Asphalt Shingle Installation: Whether you need the most cost-effective shingles or high-end designer shingles, they are available in many colors and designs to suit your style.
- Cedar Shake Roof Repair: Many homeowners enjoy the aesthetic of authentic cedar shakes despite the fact that they require more frequent maintenance than other materials.
- Slate Roof Repair: Due to the price of materials and skillful labor, slate roofs are costly but are highly durable and can last more than 100 years.
- Tile Roof Repair: Classified as a premium roof material, tile can easily endure over 60 years and resists fire, hail, high winds, and more.
Commercial Roofing Services
If you are a building owner and need commercial roof repair, our contractors can take care of you too! Our roofing professionals have experience in many kinds of flat roof installation and repair and are happy to help you find the best solution for your business. You have many materials to choose from when it comes to commercial roof systems, and each has its own pros and cons. Improper installation can result in serious water ponding problems, but you don’t have to worry about this when you choose our roofing company! If you are in need of trusted, professional commercial roofing services, give our contractors a call to learn more about what we offer:
- EPDM Installation & Repair: Often called rubber roofing, EPDM is a resistant and cost-effective single-ply roofing membrane usually found in black.
- Modified Rubber Installation & Repair: A less messy and more effective type of built-up roofs, modified rubber roofs consist of multiple layers to provide greater durability.
- TPO Roof Installation & Repair: Similar to PVC roofing, TPO has heat-welded seams for extra strength and a reflective surface for energy efficiency but at a lower cost.
Poor roof installation and repair can end up causing you even more problems down the road, so make sure you hire the best. When you want the best commercial and residential roofing company in Pasadena, MD, look no further than the skilled contractors at Recovery Home Improvement and call (410) 288-1633.