Deale, MD Roofing Company
Residential Roofing Services
In addition to standard roof repair and replacement service, we also provide home exterior repair such as siding and soffit repair. To protect your home, your entire roof system must be in excellent condition, because one part can affect the others. At Recovery Home Improvement, we are dedicated to ensuring that your whole home is ready for the next storm! When you want skilled, local residential roofing services, including the following, call our roofing company in Deale, MD today:
- Fascia Repair & Replacement: Fascia is the decorative, vertical trim around your house, and frequently needs replacing due to water damage and wood rot.
- Gutter Repair & Replacement: When your gutters aren’t draining correctly, you could risk serious foundation and erosion problems.
- Siding Installation: Whether you have vinyl or wood siding, it requires maintenance to avoid mold growth, cracks, decay, and other problems.
- Skylight Repair & Replacement: When you have a damaged skylight, we know that you need fast repairs to avoid serious problems, so give us a call right away!
- Soffit Repair & Replacement: Soffit is the panel beneath the eaves facing the ground and often provides ventilation to your attic.
- Window Installation: At Recovery Home Improvement, we understand the importance of fast and affordable window repair so call us today!
- Roof Repairs & Replacement: Whether your roof has suffered minor or major damage, our contractors will get in back in shape fast!
- Roofing Inspection: A roof inspection is always smart, and is particularly important if your roof is starting to age or if you suspect there might be a problem.
Materials We Use
Your budget and home style are the primary factors to take into consideration when searching for a new roof. Because of this, we replace and repair all types of residential roof systems and provide nearly endless options to choose from. Our team purchases the highest quality roofing shingles and more in bulk to offer our customers the best prices. From traditional designs to more more elegant choices, there is an material for any home. Our roofers are experienced in repairing and replacing the following types of roofs for your home:
- Asphalt Shingle Installation: Whether you want the most economical shingles or toughest designer shingles, they are available in many colors and designs to suit your style.
- Cedar Shake Roof Repair: With good maintenance, a cedar shake roof can last for decades and provides timeless style.
- Slate Roof Repair: A correctly installed slate roof can last more than a hundred years, making it a true investment in the value of your home.
- Tile Roof Repair: Available in clay and concrete, tile roofs can’t be matched when it comes to style and strength.
Commercial Roofing Services
While we offer extensive home roofing services, our roofing contractors also provides commercial roofing services. We work quickly to deliver high quality, cost-effective flat roof solutions for your business. If your concern is strength or energy efficiency, we have an option for your business. Poor installation can result in critical water ponding problems, but you don’t have to worry about this when you choose our roofing company! Give our experienced roofing company a call anytime if you need reliable commercial roofing services in Deale, MD, including:
- EPDM Installation & Repair: Used for many decades, EPDM is a reliable and affordable single-ply membrane roofing option.
- Modified Rubber Installation & Repair: A less dangerous and more effective type of tar and asphalt roofs, modified rubber roofs consist of multiple layers to provide greater durability.
- TPO Roof Installation & Repair: With its reflective surface, TPO roofs can help keep your building cooler and lower your energy costs.
If you need a quality roof that will last, choose a reliable roofing contractor with a good portfolio. When you need the best residential and commercial roofing company in Deale, MD, look no further than the experienced roofers at Recovery Home Improvement and call (410) 288-1633.