Roofing Company in Crownsville, MD
If you are searching for the best roofing company for your roof repair needs, look no further. Your total roofing needs, from residential to commercial, are available when you choose Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc.. We understand you require skilled roofing that follow to modern practices and technique. Our roofing contractors are experts who have been in the industry for over fifteen years. With certifications from CertainTeed, Owens Corning, GAF and more, we give you both the best service and the ability to rest easy knowing you are getting the best for your roofing from Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. Sound, legal service and honest professionalism is provided to each roofing project by our roofing contractors. It’s how we bring you top-notch customer experience and provide expert roof repair or installation.
Do you need more than only roofing services? Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. supplies residence’s exterior services as well to restore your home’s safeguards. Whether you need gutter repair or window installation, our contractors can have your home at its best. We will advise you on the best materials for your requirements and supply a range of colors and styles for you to select from. Let’s begin on your roofing service today. Call Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc. today at (410) 288-1633 to schedule your inspection or speak with a professional roofer about your roofing service concerns.
Residential Roofing Services
From gutters to skylights, our contractors take care of each part of your home exterior and roof system. While your roof plays a critical part in protecting your home, other parts of your house exterior are equally essential. Every repair we make is done with your safety and satisfaction in mind, and you can trust that our roofers will not deliver anything less than the highest quality. Give us a call today at (410) 288-1633 if you want a full-service, professional residential roofing company in Crownsville, MD, providing:
- Fascia Repair & Replacement: Since it is most commonly made of wood, fascia is prone to decay and water damage, which can affect your soffit and roof.
- Gutter Repair & Replacement: When your gutters crack, rust, sag, or leak, contact us for skilled gutter repair to prevent erosion and foundation issues.
- Siding Installation: Siding is vulnerable to cracking, rotting, peeling, and moisture damage over time, which can reduce energy efficiency.
- Skylight Repair & Replacement: If a recent storm or other problem has caused your skylight to break or leak, give our contractors a call for quick, affordable repair.
- Soffit Repair & Replacement: Soffit is the flat board beneath the rafters facing the ground and typically provides airflow to your attic.
- Window Installation: When you need new windows, contact Recovery Home Improvement today for quick, skilled installation and premier service.
- Roof Repairs & Replacement: No matter what type of roof you have or the scale of the damage, we will let you know your best options for repair or replacement.
- Roofing Inspection: A roofing inspection is always wise, and is particularly important if your roof is beginning to age or if you suspect there might be a problem.
Our Roofing Materials
Materials We Use
Our roofers know that each home and homeowner have their own style, as well as budget concerns, when looking for a new roof. Because of this, our roofers install and repair all kinds of residential roofs and provide nearly endless options to choose from. Though quality installation is critical for a good roof, materials from trusted manufacturers provide extra assurance and beauty. Searching for red Spanish round tile? Do you prefer the natural look of cedar shakes? Not a problem! If you have concerns about cost, lifespan, or something else, give us a call at (410) 288-1633 about the following types of roofs::
- Asphalt Shingle Installation: The most popular roofing material in the U.S., asphalt roof shingles are found in many prices, styles, and strengths.
- Cedar Shake Roof Repair: With good maintenance, a wood shake roof can exist for decades and provides classic style.
- Slate Roof Repair: Due to the price of materials and skillful installation, slate roofs are costly but are highly durable and can last more than 100 years.
- Tile Roof Repair: Found in clay and concrete, tile roofs can’t be beat when it comes to style and durability.
Commercial Roofing Company
If you are a building owner and need commercial roofing services, we can take care of you as well! We offer several low-slope roof repair and replacement services and are fully committed to your satisfaction. Whether your concern is strength or chemical resistance, we have a roof for you. Using professional industry methods, we will carefully install your new roof to prevent water ponding and other problems from developing. Call our commercial roofing company in Crownsville, MD at (410) 288-1633 anytime for premier roofing repair, including:
- EPDM Installation & Repair: If you are on a budget and want a durable membrane roof, EPDM is a reliable single-ply option.
- Modified Rubber Installation & Repair: Modified rubber or asphalt forms the top layer of this multi-ply system, protecting your roof from UV damage and other elements.
- TPO Roof Installation & Repair: Beloved for its light reflective surface and energy efficiency, TPO roofing is a durable roof membrane.
When you need a quality roof system that will last, choose a trusted roofing contractor with a good track record. When you need professional quality residential or commercial roofing services, call (410) 288-1633 for Recovery Roofing & Home Improvement, Inc., your local, experienced roofing company in Crownsville, MD.